HERE YOU WILL FIND SOME EXTRA ACTIVITIES TO PRACTICE YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS
- A frequency adverb goes before a main verb (except with To Be).
Subject + adverb + main verb
- I always remember to do my homework.
- He normally gets good marks in exams.
- A frequency adverb goes after the verb To Be.
Subject + to be + adverb
- They are never pleased to see me.
- She isn't usually bad tempered.
- When you use an auxiliary verb (have, will, must, might, etc.), the adverb is written between the auxiliary and the main verb.
Subject + auxiliary + adverb + main verb
- She can sometimes beat me in a Math.
- I would hardly ever be polite to someone.
<a title="comparatives and superlatives" href="https://es.liveworksheets.com/c?a=s
These are very good links to practice English in a funny way. GO AHEAD! Games to learn English This site is intended for stud...
The present tense is a grammatical tense whose principal function is to locate a situation or event in present time. The term "...
COUNT AND NON COUNT NOUNS COUNTABLE NOUNS Countable nouns are nouns that can be counted. Most nouns in English are counta...